- 1 frozen large banana, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (High in Anti-Oxidants)
- 1 tbsp. Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ⅓ cup packed fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 ice cubes
- Kiwi slices for garnish
- Combine banana, spinach, yogurt, milk, Olive Oil, Balsamic, mint and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cut kiwi slices into shamrock shapes and thread onto a skewer.
- Serve the smoothie garnished with the kiwi and mint, if desired.
--- Adapted from Living Well