Serrano Honey & Cucumber Margarita
This is refreshing and hot!
- 1 tablespoon Serrano Honey Balsamic
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 small slice of Serrano pepper (optional but be sure to remove the seeds)
- 3 slices cucumber (large, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1 handful ice cubes
- crushed ice (for serving)
- sea salt (or Hawaiian black lava salt, pictured for salted rim)
- Chill a cocktail glass, and then rub the rim with lime juice and dip it in coarse salt.
- Add balsamic, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice together in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and then strain into the glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with Cucumber and Serrano Slice.
- Serve and Enjoy!