- 4 peaches ripe but firm, thinly sliced
- 750 mL white wine 1 bottle
- 8 ounces peach juice fresh is best
- 1 ounce Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 ounces peach schnapps or peach whiskey
- 8 ounces sparkling water or seltzer water (add more for a weaker sangria, less for a stronger sangria)
- fresh blueberries
- peaches sliced
- orange slice (optional)
- Mint sprig
- Place sliced peaches into a large pitcher. Add white wine, peach juice, balsamic and peach schnapps (or whiskey if using). Stir to combine.
- Chill the sangria in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours minimum and up to 24 hours.
- Add the sparkling water and stir to combine.
- Add garnish and serve over ice.