Spicy Orange Cinco de Mayo Margarita
Try this spicy little number!
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. lime juice freshly squeezed (about 2 limes)
- 4 oz. orange juice (about two oranges)
- ½ ounce Cara Cara Orange Balsamic
- splash of Prosecco
- ice cubes
GARNISH & TO SERVE
- lime wedge
- flat leaf parsley
- crushed ice
- green chili sliced thin
- sliced lime
- sliced pineapple
- Juice enough orange and lime until you have the correct amount. If it's pulpy, strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- In a shaker, combine the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, orange juice and balsamic. Add ice cubes, secure the top on the shaker and shake until very cold.
- Fill the glasses with crushed ice and pour the margarita over the ice. Add a splash of Prosecco and garnish with slices of pineapple, parsley, chili, lime and orange.