- 1 cup hulled and chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Strawberry Aged balsamic vinegar
- Cracked fresh pepper
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Blend Strawberries in blender until smooth.
- Press blended strawberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove pulp.
- Add strawberry purée, vodka, lemon juice, and Balsamic vinegar to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into 2 chilled martini glasses.
- Sprinkle cracked fresh pepper on top. Garnish with fresh strawberries.