Coconut Es Kuwut is a Balinese drink made from coconut water mixed with melon, lime, and chia seeds. This is a favorite Balinese drink because of its refreshing sensation along with being the perfect drink for tropical weather or just to enjoy on a hot, sunny day.
- 1 honeydew melon
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 limes, juice
- 2 tablespoon Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime sliced (garnish)
- Halve the melon, remove the seeds, then shave lengthwise to get long, thin strips. Set aside.
- Add ice cubes into a glass.
- Add coconut water, melon shavings, chia seeds, lime juice, and coconut balsamic vinegar.
- Stir evenly, garnish with lime and a more chia seeds