Cascadian Raspberry Margarita
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Cascadian Raspberry Condimento
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or more to suit your taste)
- crushed ice
- lime for garnish
- 1/3 cup Himalayan Sea Salt
- Juice the limes until you get 2 oz (1/4 cup) of juice. Blend together the raspberries and lime juice. Pour the mixture through a strainer into a container (to catch the seeds). Add in the agave.
- Dip the edges of the glasses in a little bit of water and then in the salt.
- Pour the tequila, 4 oz of the raspberry mixture, orange liquor and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake for about 30 seconds and divide among the salt rimmed glasses.