Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Margarita
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Kosher salt, for rimming class
- 2 oz Cara Cara orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 oz Blanco or silver tequila
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Lime and Cara Cara orange wedges, for garnish
- Rim a glass with lime juice and kosher salt. Add ice to the glass and set aside.
- Over ice, add the orange juice, tequila, triple sec, balsamic, and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake until mixed.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with lime and Cara Cara orange wedges. Enjoy!