- 1 French Baguette (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Basil Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Turn your oven on to broil. Brush each slice of baguette with a little bit of Basil olive oil. Save about a Tbsp to drizzle at the end. Toast in the oven until crispy and lightly brown.
- Allow to cool a bit then top with a spread of Greek yogurt, a few strawberry slices and a few leaves of fresh basil.
- Drizzle with balsamic, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!