- 16 chicken wings
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes –we recommend Carolina Reaper Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil– or use Chipotle Premium Extra Virgin for super spice!
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- Combine the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl in the order they are listed and mix well. Set aside.
- Wash and dry the chicken wings and place in bowl. Coat well with marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator 5-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place the chicken wings on a non-stick baking sheet allowing some space between each wing. Bake for 30 minutes and then flip each wing and bake for another 15-30 minutes or until desired crispness. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Adapted from Recipe from Times of India