Spicy Grilled Calamari!
- 1/2 pound calamari tubes only (I used frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Spicy Italian Herb Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced (optional)
- 1 Head of lettuce (optional)
- Clean calamari tubes well and pat dry.
- In a shallow dish, lie whole calamari tubes in a single layer. Cover with fresh lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Remove calamari tubes from the refrigerator and drain lemon juice and brush with Oil.
- Adjust grill to a medium temperature.
- Place calamari tubes on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side do not overcook. Calamari should be white and firm.
- Remove from grill to a cutting board. Cut calamari into rings and place into a medium mixing bowl. Toss with cracked pepper, herb blend and finely chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately on a bed of lettuce.