- 2 cups pumpkin seeds, raw, from about 2–3 large pumpkins
- 4 cups water, plus 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dash of Himalayan salt for roasting, additional if necessary
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees then coat baking sheet with 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use a mister if needed).
- Remove seeds and remove as much of the strands from the seeds as possible.
- Add seeds and salted water into a large saucepan then bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Let pumpkin seeds simmer for about 10 minutes, drain water then pat seeds dry. Place seeds in a small mixing bowl, drizzle with remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil of your choice then sprinkle with a little dash of salt.
- Spread pumpkin seeds on baking sheet then bake for about 40–45 minutes, stirring frequently until the seeds are lightly browned and dry.