- 3 large fresh peaches, pits removed and chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Franklin Raw Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut in thin strips
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz goat cheese log
- In a large bowl combine the peaches, honey, and Peach Balsamic.
- Stir in basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut baguette into ¼-1/2″ thick slices – I like to cut them at a bit of an angle. Brush both sides of each bread slice with olive oil, arrange on a broiling pan.
- Broil bread slices until tasty (about 3 minutes). Flip them all over, and broil for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spread each slice with some goat cheese, and top with peach mixture.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!