Everyone has been talking about pasta chips, so we obviously had to try it! These are such a fun appetizer. So easy and so delicious, you just need an Air-fryer!
- One package of your favorite pasta (I used our delicious Italian Harvest pasta imported from Italy)
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tuscan Olive Oil Seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of Kale and Parmesan pesto
- Cook pasta according to package and strain. Add the pasta back to the pot.
- Drizzle the oil and seasoning over to pasta and toss to evenly coat. Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Add to an Air-fryer at 400℉. Cook for 10 minutes, tossing halfway through. Cook until perfectly crisp.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve with the pesto as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!