I love Oysters!
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 4 tablespoons champagne
- 1/8 teaspoon fine Himalayan Sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground fresh pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Champagne White Wine Vinegar
- 2 dozen raw oysters, shucked
- fresh basil/thyme for garnish (optional)
- Lemon Slices
- Prepared Horseradish Sauce
- Combine shallots, red onion, honey, champagne, salt, pepper, and vinegar and place in a shallow dish. Freeze. Using a fork, scrape frozen mixture after 2 hours. You want a sorbet consistency.
- Place oysters on a serving tray. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of granita on each oyster. Garnish with fresh basil/thyme and a dab or 2 of Horseradish Sauce.