This recipe is simple, delicious, and perfect for game days!
- 18 whole mushrooms
- 1 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Garnish with Basil or Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Take stems out of mushrooms, chop about 1/4 of them.
- Heat oil over medium heat and add chopped mushroom stems. Stir and heat until most of the moisture is gone. Then add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, pepper, cayenne pepper, and onion powder. Stir until smooth.
- Fill each mushroom cap with a spoonful of filling and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add Garnish Enjoy!