Fig Glazed Chicken Wings
Try this at your next football game! Pairs great with Riesling.
- 6 pounds chicken wings
- 1 ½ tablespoons Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Mission Fig Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line baking sheet pan with aluminum foil, set aside.
- Place chicken wings into a large glass bowl and mix oil, salt, pepper, mustard, balsamic, soy sauce, garlic, Sriracha sauce, ground cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour half over chicken wings and toss to coat. Place chicken wings onto lined baking sheet and bake until about 40-45 minutes. Brush with additional sauce and return to oven until the sauce is glossy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.