- 1 1/2 lbs. full mushrooms
- 1 large portobello mushroom (roughly chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup+ Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil (+ for drizzling)
- 1 lb. sweet or hot sausage
- 1/3 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs (divided)
- 2 Tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Tuscan Olive Oil Seasoning
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Remove the stems from the mushroom and put the mushroom caps on a baking sheet drizzled with the Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil.
- Chop the mushroom stems. Mix with the sausage, portobello, egg, 1/4 cup of bread crumbs, parsley, seasoning, balsamic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the filling to each mushroom cap.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs and sprinkle over each mushroom cap.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the tops of the stuffed mushrooms are golden brown. Serve immediately. Enjoy!