Try this chutney with cheese and crackers. Fill a tray with assorted cheese, fruits and this chutney. Delicious!
- 1 tablespoon Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ½ cup minced shallots
- 2 cups halved seedless purple or red grapes
- ½ cup dry sherry
- ¼ cup Espresso Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add grapes, sherry, vinegar, mustard seeds and salt.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the grapes have broken down, 10 to 20 minutes
- Scoop into a mason jar, let cool and add to your cheese tray