- 2 pounds Ground Chicken (96% lean)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Little Italy Herb blend
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400 º Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the ground chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll 1-inch sized meatballs and place the meatballs in a single layer on the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.