WOW! Combine the ingredients for this Cheesy Artichoke Dip ahead of time, and pop in the oven before guests arrive. It's a crowd pleaser!
- 1 15oz jar marinated jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup shelled chopped pistachios (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375℉
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chopped artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and pesto. Divide the mixture into 4 ramekins. or use two of our adorable mini brie bakers!
- Cover and put in fridge if you are making ahead of time.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling, then remove from oven and sprinkle pistachios on top if desired.
- Serve warm with a baguette or your favorite cracker.