Baked Raspberry Brie Puffs
- 1 sheet puff pastry (store-bought is fine)
- 2 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Brie cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Sweet Citrus Raspberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the Brie in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Roll out the pastry to a ¼ -inch-thick square. Using a pizza cutter, trim the edges, if necessary, and cut it into 12 squares.
- Brush each square with the olive oil. Place each square, olive oil side down, into a muffin tin and gently shape so that the corners are poking up and the bottom is pressed down.
- Cut the Brie in half and dice each half into bite-size pieces.
- Place one piece of Brie in the center of the pastry cups and top with 1 teaspoon raspberry jam, a sprinkle of pecans and fresh rosemary. Drizzle the top of each pastry cup with the balsamic.
- Place the muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet to catch any cheese or jam that may bubble over. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the pastry has puffed up and is golden brown. Let cool in the pan for 3 minutes, and gently transfer to a serving plate with a fork.