Pear Appetizer with Blue Cheese and Candied Walnuts
This easy pear appetizer takes just five minutes to make and no clean-up necessary! Light, crisp and refreshing, it will keep your friends and family going back for more.
- 1 pear (sliced thin)
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 24 candied walnuts
- Drizzle of Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle of Franklin Raw Honey
- Place the pear slices on serving platter.
- Top each slice with a small dollop of blue cheese and candied walnut
- Add a drizzle of balsamic
- Add a drizzle of honey
Serve and enjoy!