- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons of Mission Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Pinwheel Brie Cheese
- 1 Sheet phyllo dough
- 1 Egg
- Preheat Oven to 325℉
- Slice finely one red onion. Slowly sauté them until they begin to caramelize.
- Add your fig balsamic and reduce until it has coated the onions and has become almost like a syrup.
- Spread a layer of your onions on top of your wheel a brie cheese.
- For the puff pastry, you want to slice the sheets into long strips.
- You will then begin to wrap them around your cheese and onions until it is completely covered. Brush with egg wash
- Bake until your puff pastry is golden brown.
- Chef Alec (The Cake Bar)