Baked Brie with Cranberries and Aged Balsamic
- 1 large wedge brie cheese (about a pound)
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Local Honey
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- pinch kosher salt
- a few sprigs thyme, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Mix Honey, balsamic; add cranberries and toss to coat.
- Pour cranberries onto sheet pan and roast for 5 minutes. Stir cranberries and place back in oven.
- Place brie in with cranberry sheet. Heat for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then place brie on serving tray and top with roasted balsamic cranberries and thyme