Baked Brie, Walnuts and Chocolate Balsamic Glaze
- 8 ounces of your favorite brie
- 2 cups dark chocolate balsamic glaze (see glaze below)
- 2 tablespoons local honey (divided see glaze below)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts save a several whole nuts for garnish
- Crackers or round bread crisps
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees.
- Remove brie packaging and place in an ovenproof baking dish (we have a few dishes in-store).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is softened.
- Remove from oven, slice the rind, drizzle with Balsamic glaze (1 to 2 tablespoons) and sprinkle with chopped walnuts
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or bread!
- In a medium saucepan, mix balsamic and honey over heat until it reaches a gentle boil
- Turn heat down and allow to simmer for 20 minutes
- After mixture has reduced for 20 minutes, remove from the and allow to cool
- Store leftovers in a mason jar for 2 weeks