Sarah Mabardy came into our little shop today and explained she was making a deconstructed salad. Hope you enjoy the Saba Sarah!
Ingredients...It feels a little more constructed :-)
- Kalamata Olives (halved)
- Pepperoni (or salami slices)
- Nuts (I like almonds)
- Heirloom tomatoes sliced in quarters (or Campari or Cherry sliced in half)
- A combination of Radicchio, Spinach, Basel or Spring Lettuce Mix
- Mozzarella (all sizes) including Bocconcini
- Drizzle of Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Saba Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of Spicy Italian Roasted Garlic Blend
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg (sliced)
Try with a few sweet bites of fruit tossed in. Like
- Raspberries (I love raspberries)
Arrange all ingredients on a large platter or board, drizzle Oil, Balsamic and sprinkle a pinch of the Blend. Enjoy!