Roasted Garlic Head
- 1 head garlic
- 2 teaspoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt, optional
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Remove the outer skin of the garlic bulb and discard.
- Trim about 1/4 inch off the top of the garlic,
- Place garlic in our mini baker.
- Drizzle olive oil on the top of the garlic.
- Cover garlic and bake for 40-50 minutes or until garlic is soft and golden brown.
- Remove garlic from oven and allow to cool. Sprinkle a little salt over roasted garlic then simply squeeze the base of the garlic to remove the soft flesh.
- Store garlic by placing it in a jar, cover with olive oil and refrigerate for no more than one week.
Use these for your next favorite condiment on Mashed Potatoes, Bread, Steak Tips and so much more!