- 1 (19 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chickpeas on the parchment paper, drizzle them with the olive oil, and roll them around to coat well. Sprinkle with the ground cumin and salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from the oven and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Gently pick up with corners of the parchment paper, let all the chickpeas roll into the center, then pick up the sides gently and pour them into a serving bowl.
- These are best eaten warm the night you make them, but they can be stored for a couple of days in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!