- 1-pound carrots, peeled, trimmed, and halved or quartered lengthwise (halve the thin carrots, quarter the fat ones)
- 1 tablespoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, basil, or parsley (optional for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 425º F On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the carrots with the oil, salt, and red pepper or cayenne. Spread them out in a single layer.
- Roast for 15 minutes, drizzle with balsamic, stir well to coat, and roast for 10 more minutes or until the carrots are golden and soft. Serve garnished with cilantro, basil, or parsley if desired.