Pomegranate and Rosemary Roasted Root Vegetables
- 5-6 cups of root vegetables cut up in similar sized pieces (such as carrots, turnip, potatoes, rutabaga, parsnips, red or yellow onions, shallots, etc.)
- 1 1/2- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig (leaves picked off and left whole)
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread veggies evenly in a large roasting pan. Don't crowd them because they will steam and not roast. Stir and toss vegetables every 10 minutes or so until the veggies are tender and not too soft (20-35 minutes, depending on the cut size of your vegetables.