Oven Roasted Squash with Garlic and Parsley
- 5 cups butternut squash (cubes)
- 2 tablespoons Butter extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper (divided)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced) - Or switch to 1 tablespoon of our Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf Parsley or Basil (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss squash with 4 teaspoons oil, salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender 30 to 45 minutes
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Toss the roasted squash with the garlic and parsley.