Oven Roasted Dill Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb. baby potatoes, preferably baby gold, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place cut potatoes in a large bowl. Combine the oil, butter, garlic, and dried dill. Pour on the potatoes and mix to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning over halfway through, until crispy on the outside and fork tender.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill and lemon juice. Serve immediately.