- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt, optional
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Put flour, salt, and olive oil in a food processor. Once you turn it on, add 1/2 cup water. Run until dough forms into a firm ball and is not sticky at all.
- Cut the dough into 12 small balls. Flatten each into a 3- inch patty. On a pre-floured surface, using a rolling pin to roll out each patty into a 6-inch circle. The dough should be so thin that it is almost transparent.
- Put the patties on un-greased cookie sheets, sprinkle with sea salt, and bake for 2 to 3 minutes. Once they begin to puff up and brown, flip and cook for another minute or so. Let cool completely. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is adapted from The New York Times Recipe!