Milanese Gremolata Pan-Fried Potatoes
- 1/2 lb of bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cups Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- sea salt and ground pepper
- chopped green onions
- Wash and slice the fingerling potatoes into dollar rounds. Set aside. Dice the bacon and chop the onion.
- In a large frying pan, fry the bacon over medium heat. When it starts to crisp add the onion. Cook the onion until it starts to soften.
- Drain the grease from the pan except for 1 Tbsp. Add the potatoes and olive oil. Cook until soft and crispy on the outside.
- Garnish with green onion. Enjoy!