Maple Butternut Squash
- 1/2 medium butternut squash (roughly 3 lbs) cubed into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb Brussels Sprouts (30 pieces, halved or quartered)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Butter Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Ground pepper and Himalayan Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep vegetables and, if desired, slice cranberries in half.
- Mix brussel sprouts and squash with the cranberries in a large bowl.
- Drizzle oil and balsamic over mixture and season with pepper and salt. Toss well.
- Place mixture on a large baking pan or dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for a total of 35-45 minutes, depending on your oven, stirring every 10 minutes.