Lemon and Herb Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil (or your favorite)
- 2 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar (or your favorite)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the base stem of the Brussels sprouts and remove any coarse or wilted outer leaves. Slice the sprouts in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and toss well to coat, massaging the oil into the sprouts as you do so.
- Spread the sprouts out evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle any of the remaining oil and balsamic on top. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, turning once, halfway through cooking. Once they are golden brown on the outside, and fork-tender in the center, remove from the oven. Serve immediately and enjoy!