Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Buzz 10 Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2 lb) bag carrots, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (flat-leaf)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray large roasting pan with cooking spray and add carrots.
- In a small bowl mix melted butter, oil, honey, 1 Tablespoon vinegar, salt and pepper together.
- Toss the carrots with the mixture to coat.
- Roast uncovered 15 minutes then stir. Roast 15-18 minutes longer until the carrots are tender and brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining vinegar. Garnish with parsley and serve.