- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon mint (finely chopped)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the Gremolata Olive Oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on the hot baking sheet and set the bowl aside to use later. Roast for 15 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and roast for an additional 10 minutes. Stir and roast for 5 more minutes. Continue to roast 5 minutes or until the cauliflower stems are soft enough to be pierced with a fork.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, heat a small skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the pine nuts to the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir pine nuts constantly, toasting them to a golden brown color. They should take about 5-8 minutes.
- Combine the lemon zest, chopped parsley, and chopped mint in a small bowl. Note: If you're short on time (like me), skip these ingredients and just use a little more oil...you will get the same flavors.
- Place the cooked cauliflower back in a large bowl. Drizzle with additional olive oil and adjust salt & pepper if necessary. Toss with pine nuts and the herb mixture. Serve out of the bowl or plate on a serving dish.