- 1 1/2 pounds of kale
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 large garlic glove (sliced thin)
- 2 ounces hard salami (6 deli slices, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch strips)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Rinse the kale and shake it off over the sink. It does not have to be completely dry because the water will help it cook. Trim and discard the ends of the kale stems, while leaving the rest of the stem intact.
- Cut the kale into 1/2-inch thick strips.
- Heat the all olive oil in a large, high-sided sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add salami, garlic, and red pepper flakes to the pan and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Turn the heat up to medium high and add the kale. Stir often until the leaves turn to shrunken strands and are dark green, about 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.