Cinnamon Pear Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Place them on the baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt. Roast for 45 minutes, until tender and balsamic has caramelized.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!