Ok...summer might be officially over today, but we can start thinking about some real comfort food!
- 1 lb. butternut squash cubed (get precut to save time)
- 2 tbsps. Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (FFA >.1)
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Drizzle of Fig Aged Balsamic
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat, add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook 10-12 minutes, stirring only a couple times, until squash is tender and crisp-brown on the outside.
- Drizzle Fig to give your dish a savory blend.
- Serve and enjoy.