Ok...my Nana would not have used Greek Yogurt or Olive Oil, but the times have changed...and so have we.
- ¼ cup olive oil Wild Mushroom and Sage Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Actually you can use any of our Oils (Butter, Basil, Garlic, Tuscan...just to name a few).
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven at 450 ℉
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the olive oil and mix with your fingers, until the flour has a crumb-like texture.
- Mix the yogurt and milk in a small bowl. Then add to the flour and mix slowly with a spoon until everything is incorporated. If it is too dry, add a bit of milk. The dough will be sticky and soft.
- Add a bit of flour to your hands and surface and shape the dough in a ball. Spread out on a surface and fold a couple of times. Pat out so the thickness is about 1 inch, cut in 2 to 2 ½ inch circles (you can I use a small glass).
- Place on a baking pan, one slightly touching the other.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden.