Balsamic Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
This recipe for balsamic honey glazed oven roasted carrots is incredibly easy, tasty, and a great side to any meal! This will quickly become a new family favorite!
- 2 lbs. carrots sliced thin lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Olive Wood Smoked Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- Sea salt to taste
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dried or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons Franklin Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- After preparing the pan with parchment and lining with sliced carrots, just sprinkle with some salt, pepper, thyme, parsley and paprika and a little olive oil.
- Put carrots in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Next, pull the baking tray out of the oven and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Pop them back into the oven for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove and serve...Enjoy!