Add an Arbequina to Roasted Vegetables for a creamy taste
- 3 tbsp Arbequina Extra Virgin olive oil or other mild to medium intensity olive oil
- 2 tbsp aged Neapolitan Herb balsamic vinegar
- ½ lb brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ lb cut carrots
- ½ lb halved small new potatoes (white and purple)
- 1 large red onion, quartered
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Franklin Honey Company Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes and shallots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the vegetables to a baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.
- Drizzle aged Neapolitan Herb balsamic vinegar for presentation and taste.