- 9 ounces pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 3/4 oz finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 oz fresh mozzarella
- White Truffle Oil (for drizzling)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature.
- Form the dough to have about a 12 inch diameter and brush evenly with a light coat of garlic olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheeses.
- Bake the pizza on a baking sheet or preheated pizza stone until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and finish with a light drizzle of truffle oil and freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!