Looking forward to this gem today.
- 1 pkg (7 oz) elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheese (we like sharp cheddar)
- 1 tablespoon Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (I use almond milk)
- 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain
- In a large bowl, combine hot macaroni, cheese and oil; stir gently until thoroughly combined
- Spoon mixture into a lightly oiled (use a little extra drizzle of butter oil) casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper; gradually add milk, stirring until smooth
- Pour over macaroni mixture and blend well
- Sprinkle Panko bread crumbs to coat top