Texas Toast meets Vermont Maple!
Festive Sunday Yummy! Grab a loaf of Festive Bread French Baguette with our Vermont Maple Balsamic...toast to boast.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Local Honey
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (set aside some for garnish)
- 1 pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- Festive Breads French Baguette sliced to 1/2 inch (Sundays Only)
- 3 tablespoons Butter Infused EVOO (separated)
- maple syrup (for serving)
- 1 sliced banana (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, coat very very lightly with 1/2 of the butter oil and set aside.
- Place the eggs, honey, milk, balsamic, cinnamon, remaining oil, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until well combined.
- Working with one slice at a time, dip the bread in the egg and milk mixture, flipping to soak both sides. Arrange the bread slices on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the French toast for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom. Quickly flip each slice and continue baking for 7-9 minutes longer, until the other side is nicely browned.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Scatter banana slices and sprinkle additional cinnamon.
- Add blueberries for garnish.
- Serve the French toast immediately, drizzled with maple syrup, if desired.