Sweet Peach and Bourbon Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced very thinly
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1- 2 ounce jar Jocelyn & Co Sweet Peach and Bourbon Jam
- red pepper flakes (a pinch)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onion for garnish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute onions until just soft (about 2 min). Add chicken breasts to the onions, and brown them lightly (2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, and cook additional minute.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a small baking dish. Top with the entire jar of Sweet Peach and Bourbon Jam. Bake at 350F until internal temperature of the chicken is 165F. (About 20 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and serve with jasmine rice.