- 2 Tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced very thinly
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in half
- 3-ounce jar Bourbon Infused Honey
- red pepper flakes (a pinch)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onion for garnish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, sauté onions until just soft (about 2 min). Add chicken breasts to the onions, and brown them lightly (2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, and cook additional minute.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a small baking dish. Glaze with bourbon infused honey. Bake at 350℉ until internal temperature of the chicken is 165℉. (About 20 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts.)
- Garnish with chopped green onion and serve with jasmine rice.